Sunday 14 April 2013

My Logo/ Headings so far...

The migration square ism y main logo and the inspiration for all of my other headings, i really liked the hand stitched style textural quirky style that i researched (Elle Edwards) so i decided to give my logo a very hand made organic feel to fully reference the natural theme  "wonders of nature".  like most of my previous work i wanted the my website and i book to be fun and have a fun element which is why ive also opted to use the silhouettes. i also liked the idea of interlocking shapes mostly inspired by Edwards and my own need to ensure overall continuity, which is why the a's, r's, d's and c's all link together. the black frames behind each are not part of the design only a means to portray the torn edges- ideally these would be placed on patterns that ive created that correspond to each heading to create the impression that the heading has been ripped out. overall im very happy with my logo/ heading designs which really help to give me an idea of my overall style and what i want it to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment