Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Pitch

these are some print screens from my pitch, some modern trailer research to research effective transitions, the Dunkirk film trailer ( the event that Churchill refers to throughout "beaches" "sand dunes" "defended" etc). and some stop motion research since i plan on including my own.





this is my first storyboard so it is subject to change, but initially i want to begin with a close up of someones eyes looking directly at camera and then flash out to my first clip of Lauren spinning with the flag on eastbourne beach. i would then show about 10seconds of my stop motion- toy soldiers moving a teapot into frame (a homage to britishness a theme which i feel embodies the era and the style i want to generate). i would possibly punctuate that with a few stills of the beach before flashing to a different closeup and returning to lauren and the flag again. ideally my kinetic text would start at about -58 secs from the end "we shall fight on the seas and oceans" and form a union jack flag ontop of the final still for my stop motion. overall i'm aiming for about 1 min 45 secs but that is really subject to the amount of footage i get ( its more than likely that i may need to increase that).
overall people seemed to like the lightness of my ideas and no criticisms or idea changes to be made at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment