Tuesday 25 March 2014

Crit...



So this is what I created for crit- I still have yet to correct the Laine /Laines but overall I am really happy, I think that the different coloured mopeds really help to individualise the characters. And the close ups break up the repetitive movements of the mopeds. I have put it to My Generation by The Who since its era appropriate and very much about the mods and rockers. I liked how the just because we get around lyric matched the moped presenters as they journeyed around the world. The song is fun upbeat and I think it works really well with my styling. I have learnt from past projects to go with my first choice on music and I had this song in my head when designing so I was always pretty adamant that it would work with it. I will provide Latest with a version that doesn't contain the music since they cant use it but I am hoping that the music will be upbeat enough to match the styling. Obviously it would have been ideal to be provided with the music at the beginning of the project so I could have designed and cut to that but alas the music was/is not ready.

Not sure if Latest wants the colourful mopeds since they havent replied to address that issue, but I really like it. Jim suggested that I make it look like some of the mopeds are coming in from the middle since they enter from the side of the screen all the time- which will be a simple case of moving some of the compositions so they start from the middle and not from the beginning. Andrew suggested adding something into the Welcome to Brighton sign as well and suggested making the words glow which I might try since it definitely needs something- as it is the scene feels very still.

No comments:

Post a Comment