Tuesday 25 March 2014

Latest Tv Correspondance....

So Val really liked what I produced - this is the email after I sent her the initial first opening sequence...

















Bill the Channel owner- said this- which Val and I discussed- I think his ideas are a bit outlandish considering theres 5 days till submission. Although I did integrate some close ups of the older woman and the guy presenter to break up the shots and keep him appeased. The film element I plan on completely disregarding because thats not in my original brief and I have been commissioned to make an animation. Music wise I have also been told by Val that it wont be ready in time so I'm giving Latest a silent copy and they will have to put the music in themselves.



 The Producer of the show sent this: I agree with extending the clock tower it needs to be half a second extra. I plan on giving Latest a version without the words and the additional changes that I dont agree with so they can get what they want and then submitting my own version without the extra alterations for my project.


Another email from Bill who still doesnt seem to understand that the music isnt available to me, and that I have included close ups of the presenters.

No comments:

Post a Comment