Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Stings...



Stings were another requirement from the brief- since I had very little time to play with I decided to keep the stings themselves very simple. I didnt really want to redesign them and felt that I had enough elements to play with to create them so I simply opted to use bits of those. I liked the shadow element and thought it had a nice softness that matched my overall light theme so I opted to use that in the beginning of the sting. I used a similar mask to make the words appear onto the world as I had within the main body of my project to cement the programme, and its branding at the end. I can't say that I really love this sting but I think it works for the project and its only a couple of seconds long so I dont plan on changing anything.




The second sting is by far my favourite- I have tried to use the running lights to follow through (its supposed to convey the concept of journeys which is a big aspect within the opening titles) I am really happy with it - it feels very dynamic and playful and it shows off my artwork. I didnt bother putting sound effects to either because I am pretty sure that Val/Latest will put a clip of their music to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment