Tuesday 25 March 2014

Lower Thirds


I asked Val what I should do about Lower Thirds since I had never done them before and didnt really know what I should provide. Lastest would have to add their own text in so I didnt see the point in animating anything. I also didnt know how long they would need certain bits up for or where they were going to come up. So after a quick discussion with Val it was decided that I should create a long line of lights framed with my lampposts- leaving the middle transparent. I would provide this as a high quality png and the Latest Team would animate that accordingly. Since I think that the words are going to be harder to read since theres no background I plan on providing one lower third with a solid red section within the middle as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment