Tuesday 25 March 2014

Final Submission For my Project....



This is what I plan on submitting- I have added in some additional lights at the start of the Welcome to Brighton scene in order to provide some movement. I did try introducing a glow to the words but I didnt like them so I opted to add some familiar running lights movement instead. The glow on the added lights in the beginning looks a bit thicker than it is in my final submission mov but I am very happy with them regardless. I think Ive managed to turn a confusing and complicated brief into something fun and colourful. I've corrected the North Laine/Laines spelling, fully extended the clock tower scene, tried to have the people come in from the middle of frame - which I did for two of the moped scenes- the first mopeds scenes had to allow the characters to come into frame from the side otherwise it would have looked weird. The next two scenes I adjusted so they were travelling from the middle of frame and then the last scene I felt like I had to really utilise the arrow positioning so it looked better to give that scene a longer entrance and exit moped movement. I have also added in extra drop shadows- it was an aspect I completely forgot so in order to ensure the overall continuity I put extra drop shadows in - particularly around the various locations which helped to separate them from the background and match the cutout styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment