Saturday 15 March 2014

The World

 So this is my final world I really really like it and am really proud of it. I think its very colourful and really embodies Brightons colour and vibrancy. I added a grain in photoshop and altered the curves a little to darken certain areas that seemed to like in correspondence to the background.Im also happy with the background which blended well considering the range of tones used to create a sunset night.

 Experiments with type- I had always planned to generate a type that looked like lights but Im really happy that it seems to fit well with the world.
I was playing around with the moped people (they are in the style previously presented) just to see if they would fit - I think perhaps the red of the moped needs to be brighter and the people smaller but other than that I can definitely see them working.

No comments:

Post a Comment