Tuesday 25 March 2014

Submitting for Latest...

Since Latest havent gotten back to me about the coloured mopeds - I am providing them with several opening sequence versions. One with red mopeds and no words, one with coloured mopeds and no words as well as both red and colourful with the words. This way they can choose what they like and I have certainly provided them with a variation. I have informed them that after the wednesday deadline I will no longer be available to work on the titles so I want them as finished as possible (I informed them of this about a week or so before the deadline so I gave them time) I also gave them monday as a time limit for any tweaks to the animation (which they upheld) they seemed really happy pre changes and the changes I was asked to make werent big changes so I confident that they will be able to use them.


No comments:

Post a Comment