Thursday 22 May 2014

Adding the Logo and Additional Information to the Branding Poster

When first designing the branding poster I didnt actually have all the information that should have been on there- logos and times for example.  Although I have hidden the logos in the design, I was told by Sue that more obvious logos (unaltered) would have to be added- she said that it would be ok on the invites- because they are hidden and on there but the overall branding posters would need the logos added. Sue also said to bring more attention to the "graduation show" phrase since this is supposed to hook people and make them come to the show. 

I put the two logos at the bottom of the poster to keep them out of the way- included the additional times and dates in the middle. And added the course and college as well. Positioning them required more tweaking. Having the graduation show phrase at the top draws attention to the words -although I think they could be a little bigger and more central.
I think this iteration is a little bit too top heavy- and the FDA BA graduation show isnt as obvious.
I think the layout above is my most preferred one out of all of my experimentations  I like keepinf the text near the laptop since it keeps focus on the centre of the page and keeps the text generally balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment