Friday 16 May 2014

Promotional Postcard Idea...

So my overall plan- I want to really tie in the tea theme so I plan on including a teabag with my postcards- along with some kind of rhyme to make it relate to my work. Thus far I have managed to come up with:

Boil the kettle, its tea time
Look up my artwork online

or

Take the time to make some tea
My works online, come find me

or

Relax with tea its only smart
Online is where you'll find my art

or

A cup of Jess its only right
So take a look at my website

I am currently swaying between the second an the third rhymes, maybe ill print both- one on the back of each design- with my portfolio tumblr account link and my behance link.  Ideally id like to find teabags in a packet to avoid mess but if I cant then I plan to use very small envelopes- with the words a Cup of Jess on Me on the envelope containing the teabag. The rhyme would be printed on the back of the postcard- so I need to design the backs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment