Friday 2 May 2014

Drawing People Inspiration for Personal Branding...


Since I knew that I wanted to include a representation of myself I researched how others drew people and characters and narrowed down the results to this mood board- I have my own style that I want to utilise of course but I was kinda lacking in inspiration so looking up other characters was helpful in ensuring that I made something fun and playful. I particularly liked how cheeks are emphasised with shape and how faces can be rounded and elongated to make a more quirky representation.
The business cards below are just some extras that I came across when looking into other artists self promotion, mostly the colours caught my attention but I like how the designer has included a variety of designs in a range of colours to make it more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment