Monday 27 January 2014

Pitch...

 I've tried to take my colour scheme from Kidston prints, I am concerned about the 12 colour limit but since I have the colours sorted and decided in general I am confident that I can limit myself.

This is the design that I pitched, I would stick to these elements and repeat them randomly throughout to create a repeat tile pattern. I have really been inspired by my Pride & Prejudice theme which is embodied throughout all of my elements, Ideally there would be a line style throughout (like the London landmark Guards Cath Kidston print) with hints of colour introduced like background water colour (like the Cath Kidston Postcard prints). I am very excited about drawing the wax seals because I am looking forward to creating an embossed effect. Overall my idea was well met, the subject matter was approved off as well as my chosen Kidstonesc style. I am very happy with my decisions and am enthusiastic about taking my design to the digital medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment