Wednesday 15 January 2014

Target Audience...


29 year old- British Women TA

Brief Requirements
"Fun, witty, interested, creative, optimistic and independent"


"She likes...
Making stuff... be it food for friends or cushions for her new sofa Going out... but she usually remembers how she got home these days
Festivals, car boots and vintage shopping
Going to an exhibition... followed by a bit of reality TV
The idea of country life... but not just yet
She is a modern British woman."



I extrapolated the following themes from the TA presented in the Kidston Brief:
Romantics- Downton Abbey, Mr Darcy, Love Stories, Reality TV.
Tea, Chocolate, Wellies, Festivals, Vintage Furniture, Birdcages, Birds, Lock/Key.

I looked into the Target Audience before starting any additional research- although I am convinced that my theme is suitable for the TA I wanted to fully justify it. I think that my chosen theme fits perfectly with the woman described in the brief.



No comments:

Post a Comment