Friday 9 May 2014

Creating a Website- Using Tumbler- Self Promotional Portfolio Site...

Since I am not amazingly good at web, and since we are not required to hand code our own sites I have opted to use Tumblr to create my own promotional site with all my work on. Its simple to use, theres a variety of different themes that I can use and if all else fails I know the tiniest amount of code which can help me make small adjustments. My Tumblr site is below- Im mostly going to link a lot of work from both Behance and Youtube which means that all of my work is under a creative commons licence.
http://jesshislopdesign.tumblr.com/

I want to keep my site very simple- at the moment I am visualising a simple grid system with one big header image as an opening into my site- although I will have to investigate some more themes to make sure this is feasible.

No comments:

Post a Comment