Friday 16 May 2014

So Far...

We had a meeting with Sue about what was going on with the show- since interaction with the Ba's has been limited. I think that we are supposed to be presenting our branding posters again on wednesday along with the BA's so essentially any of the branding work we have done is probably going to be disregarded. It doesn't bother me that mine wont be used- I just don't like the fact that we have all been trying to work towards something and we are now back to square one. I dont understand why we have been allowed to get this far into the project if our ideas are going to be scrapped. Since its the BA's last year then of course it should be their show- I just dont really know what I am supposed to do towards the show now since everything has yet to be decided or confirmed as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment