Wednesday 11 December 2013

Illustrator Backgrounds for App Visualisation

I created a new background for my app visualisation game that I plan on using as my home screen as well as the actual background for my game. I've based my design prominently off Glastonbury, so I've included TeePees, flags and a stage and tried to incorporate my 70's patterns into the sky to add points of interest. Including these retro patterns also helps establish my hippie/glamrock theme and simultaneously provides a sense of continuity between my promo and my visualisation. 
 I have placed my fruit and text ontop of this background to check its overall style, each piece of fruit is a clear button that navigates to the next page, which I have further emphasised through my branded type. It looked a little bit empty on screen so I opted to add the Brother's bottle on the side with an accompanying shadow. Adding this element also promotes my brand further and helps to portray a stylistic link between my text and the bottle.

This is the base for my game, with the additional game elements (the funnel and the game navigation). The navigation bar is only evident within the game and Ive tried to use bold icons so that it would work well with both iPad and iPhone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment