Monday 2 December 2013

Pitch Feedback...

Pitch went well really no-one had any qualms or worries about my idea and I think it was well liked, they liked the colours evident within my animatic (which I only really included to help differentiate between the main focal points and the backgrounds). My proposed Pop art inspired style was also well received although it was pointed out to me that I shouldn't forget about my hand-drawn style since the theme I'm proposing is a lot cleaner, neater and flatter than I've previously explored. Having said this I want to try something different and I think it would be impractical for game graphics to include a hand-drawn theme. Of course I plan on putting my own spin on the pop art fruit I am creating but I don't want to use a whole lot of texture and strokes in this project. This time I'm aiming for simple.
 Above are my wireframes which I've included on my blog simply because there not as well organised in my sketchbook, I think  making the app will take less time than the promo since I dont have as many elements within the pages the game itself needs essentially three pages to work which would all link back to an original homepage.

Promo Storyboard:
 Game Storyboard:
 Animatic Stills:


Overall really happy about my project although I'm a bit concerned with timing I'm going to power on through and get creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment