Monday 2 December 2013

Music Choices...

I looked into music since its an element specified within the brief. I had two initial choices that I think will work with both my game and my promo. I needed something upbeat with a festival feel to it, to match my overall theme with a clear beat that I could mimic my scene changes to.



The Noisettes 'Don't upset the Rhythm' is fast paced, modern and has a great dance flavour to it that would make my promo fast paced and give a sense of rhythm to my game. The T-Rex 'Bang a Gong, Get it on' song is also fast paced with a upbeat rhythm but it is slower in pace and has a more retro 70s sound to it which would mimic my theme perfectly. I think that I'm going to go with the T-Rex song because of its retro-ness but its all dependent on how I can sync my promo to the beat if it if it doesn't work then I'm not worried about switching to the Noisettes song if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment