Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Crit....

Crit was entirely unhelpful, I'm fairly proud by what I have achieved and it was implied during crit by one of my lecturers that my typography choices were unconsidered and poor, which implied through extension that my final product was poor (something that I didn't take well because I have slaved over my project and I like to do things to the best of my ability). Having said this the class seemed to really like both my promo and my visualisation and had no problem with the text because it matched my brand. They liked the retro theme and felt it was fun and upbeat. It was suggested by another lecturer that I should make my text bubbles slightly bigger within my promo and that I needed to incorporate a bit more to my game to fully portray all of the games elements. I will try to make these changes for hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment