Tuesday 29 April 2014

Logo Ideas...

Since my poster was decided upon as the show branding, I have been tasked with now being the head of branding (I don't plan to have much involvement with printing because of this now, I have no idea what else I'm required to do to help brand the show). Ive come up with the logo ideas below in an attempt to give something to all the areas that need it some little branding elements. I think having a relatively simple self contained design is the key to the logo since it has to be placed on a variety of items so I personally am swaying towards one of the square ones as the bottom of the page, I like the black and blue one in particular but they are all the iterations of one design so I don't suppose it matters too much. I played about with making the squares look more like stamps - the top 3 squares have frilly edges like a postage stamp (Im not sure if there too busy). I also add an experiment with circles but I don't think that the circles are quiet right. I plan on pitching them to the class tomorrow- I think I've provided enough options for the class to pick something out of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment