Tuesday 25 February 2014

Val's response to the styles...

Val seemed really pleased with my style ideas- she didn't like the photograph idea but that was kind of expected. She did however like both of the other 2 styles that I presented stating that I was definitely on the right track (I'm not sure if this is actually code for still not right or she actually is happy with where I am taking this project). Despite my design paranoia she seemed genuinely pleased- although she said that I need to slim my women up since they have a pear shaped body to them- which I will do when I start making all of the design parts. My task for this week is to create a coherent storyboard for the animation. I have primarily been focusing on drawing out people on mopeds since they are the main part of the design but now I am actually going to have to look into all the various locations that need to be included and figure out how I'm going to make the animation and the moped location journey interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment