Friday 28 February 2014

Kevin Mcclouds Opening Titles...

So originally I wanted to do a photographical element like Kevin Mclouds opening title sequence below- however the photograph element was shot down by the client (I dont think what I showed was quite right either). Despite this I love the amount of fun injected into the sequence and the transitional cuts and zooms that keep them dynamic- I find them very inspirational!


Contrasting bright cartoony visuals with photographs injects a lot fo humour!

an almost stop motion use of expression- frowning cut to cheesy grin!

I wish I could use photographs within the animation but this has been shot down! Having said this my aim is to inject some fun- I am going to make the sequence fun and light and funny if I can in order to make it watchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment