Tuesday 25 February 2014

Brighton Landmarks...


Val has given me a list of some of Brighton's landmarks that she wants me to try and include within the animation. Ive also incorporated the Brighton Pavilion (the pavilion in the north laines) and the colourful beach huts along the seafront (which I plan on asking about but they are in a lot of Brighton themed artwork that I have looked into). The bandstand and the carousel along the seafront could also be additional details to include.

 The St Peters church at the bottom of the North Laines in the quad area.
 High heeled stripy legs atop the Duke of York Pavilion (the legs remind me a lot of the witches legs in the wizard of oz).
 Clock tower near Churchill square
 The main pavilion (the one that I think is more well known)
Brighton Pier
The lights of the pier- Brighton Lights is the name of the programme so I definitely feel its prudent to include lights.
 More seafront


 The beach huts that dominate so much of Brighton's seafronts.
 The opening to the North Laines.



Ive narrowed the list down into 7 aspects- one for each presenter that I am supposed to be drawing - although I may actually have to narrow it down depending on time. My idea so far would be to use the a spinning circular base- divided into 7 sections (one for each landmark) Ideally the round world would spin and there would be a side on presenter riding the moped round the section. I would like to cut the round spinning aspect with some close ups of the landmark and then cut out to a different presenter in a different location. It would then end with a zoom out (I'd like the circle to actually be in the shape of the Brighton wheel) to the Brighton Lights sign which would be the logo for the show. I would also then use this logo as one of the stings.
Brighton Pier
Brighton Pavilion,
Brighton Seafront,
Clock Tower,
North Laines
Brighton Legs (Duke of York)
Welcome to Brighton Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment