Sunday 9 February 2014

The PDF...

We found during our YCN visit that they liked to get a pdf with a sense of design process within it as well as the finished item so after crit I finally started to design my pdf. The Kidston brief required me to show my design as a repeating pattern in 3 different colours and my design as a single tile so already had 4 of the pages planned before starting. I reserved another for a display of my single elements, another for a break down of my theme and another introducing the brief. It was fun to make and although my pages were pretty crammed with stuff I did try and make sure that they looked designed by introducing small framing pngs throughout and the occasional background colour from my palette. Im really happy with my cover page and my end page which I've tried to make look like letters as a nudge to my design.








No comments:

Post a Comment