Tuesday 5 November 2013

The Crit

Feedback from the Crit was generally good, they seemed to think that the visual style was strong and that the animation worked as a whole.

Things to change:

Andrew had issues with the beginning (the first 8 seconds) he said was a bit clunky in comparison to the last 20 seconds- in order to rectify this I plan on making my hamster wheel move faster (since I think that this is the problem - it runs for a second too long) and I also plan on making the hamsters leg movement match the underlying beat of the music.

The message should be on for slightly longer- maybe a second to a half a second extra to fully allow the message to be read and absorbed, making the message longer will be easy but it will also be tight time wise so I'm literally gonna have to hope that shaving 1 second of my hamster is gonna be enough time for me to make the message clearer it's the only extra time I can really allow.

Despite these small issues my animation was well received and I am very proud of what I have managed to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment