Thursday 14 November 2013

Thoughts About Brands So Far..

I think that I'm going to focus on Brothers cider because it has a younger target audience that makes it easier for me to relate too. I also think that my initial design thoughts would work better with the Brothers brand because of its festival heritage, which would also give me a broader subject scope to work with. I also like the fruit aspect which could work really well within an app game as well as visually.

Ideas revolving around Brothers Cider

Rotten Apples: Explode the good apples to make the cider and avoid the bad apples.

(The glastonbury aspect) Stage: Throw the rotten apples at the stage (in place of rotten tomatoes).

Fire the rotten apples into the cider bottles.

Since they make ciders in various flavours I could use different fruits within my app.

Most of my ideas revolve around my app being some kind of game and having an entertainment value since I think its the strongest purpose to get an app. As well as this specified recipes are hard to obtain so it would be harder to generate an app revolving around this aspect. Making a location finder also seems pointless because its a well known brand and it pretty much focuses solely on making cider so its not like they have other lesser known drinks that a location finder could be useful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment