Tuesday 19 November 2013

Thoughts so far...

Because Glastonbury has 70's roots I think incorporating this within my app will really separate it visually from the other festival cider brands already research. The Brothers label has a carnivalesque style to it so I don't think it would be too out there. As well as this theres a strong musical element because of Glastonbury anyway and I'm toying between using T-rex or some other kind of upbeat hippish band to make my trailer to. Of course I will have to make sure that the Brothers branding isn't lost within the idea but I think if I use certain colours that it could work.

I plan on looking into:

Pop Art- the Itunes advert reminded me a lot of pop art with its squares of colour and I think I could use this within my work.

Exploding fruit- Its a huge aspect within a lot of the adverts including Brothers's own and I think it could be translated into a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment