Thursday 31 October 2013

After Effects Continued...2



So my opening the light turning on is actually pretty boring to look at- although I've tried to make it more interesting visually I wanted to make it more interesting movement wise! I decided to do this by giving the burst of light a small continuous movement by changing the position of the light by 1mm each time something I plan on using in any of the 'still' scenes. I didn't think this was enough however so I found this great little tutorial on Videocopilot that showed how certain elements could be drawn on and although text is used in his example I translated this movement into my stars to give this opening 2 seconds more of an impact.

The tutorial I used is below:
http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/graffiti_writing/


No comments:

Post a Comment