Thursday 31 October 2013

After Effects Continued...5

 I transitioned to the water turbines through repositioning the paper and jerkily sliding it down something I used for the hills, (I wanted it to correlate visually). I then manipulated the mirror effect element to have the water lines wave themselves into frame - its a little fast but I really like it! and then have the hand drawn marks move in mm to generate this impression of perpetual movement.
 The turbines I fade in and fade out of frame and are placed in the same positions as they were on the hill scene (to try and promote  a sense of continuity).
 The recycling symbol becomes the main focus of the scene as the turbines fade out and rotate along with the turbines, the water slides downwards and the arrows are left on the blank paper background rotating round which then expands (the scale tool) and frames the hamster running in the wheel.

The hamster then rotates and moves between frames and leads the eye to the final message. Again the AE used is really simplified I kept it to the basic transform tools mostly  using the position tool to slide the hamster across the frame and the rotate tool to rotate the wheel. Despite its simplicity  Im really pleased with what I have managed to create. Hopefully the individual compositions will time well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment