Friday 11 October 2013

Typography Considerations...

I knew that there was gonna be a small element of text within my animation and I wanted to find a font thats curly, playful and handwritten yet still legible. I narrowed it down to three choices.
 The girls are weird font is too curled but I like the different sizes of letters that mix together to create a jaunty handwritten type that has a nice quirk that would integrate well with my projects tone.



Jenna Sue is my favourite typeface its got just the right amount of cramped styling to give it a more organic feel but its not illegible.
 I think the Cylis Handwriting font is perhaps too childlike but it does look hand written and  it is a tad clearer than the Jenna Sue.
So far I think I'm going with the Jenna Sue font since its my preference but my final decision will be based on which font works better with my components.



No comments:

Post a Comment