Wednesday 9 October 2013

Food, Recycling, Options

Although I plan on focusing on renewable energy because I feel that renewable energy is the biggest change that we can make thats going to have the most impact.  I do want to include some smaller aspects in order to make it more accessible for everyone. One of these smaller elements could be to grow your own veg something that I feel will introduce additional colour and texture into my animation. Obviously adding these elements in is dependant on how much time I have but I think that they would be a nice element to incorporate in order to ensure a wide audience. 
As an extra it would also be nice to include something about recycling because it relates to the renewable energy aspect, recycling energy so to speak through these renewable resources. Ive realised that my concept it based very much around cycles, the cycle of energy, the cycle of wind turbines, the cycle of hydropower, and the plant to seed cycle. It would be great to reference this by using circular motions within my animation- perhaps in the transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment