Thursday 31 October 2013

After Effects Continued....3


The second scene of my animation, has been cut to from the lights on section so far its the scene that stands out as the most hand drawn, once again the scene is very simple and involves using the hamster running composition (scaled to size) and the lights on composition. A simple rotational movement keeps the wheel turning and I'm hoping the simplicity and blandness of the opening is going to contrast with the second half of my animation- the half that addresses the changes we can make to lower our carbon footprint. The scene after this is a close up version of the hamster running much like in the screen shot above. 



The next scene then really begins with my hamster sleeping, again I cut to this shot but I plan on integrating some smoother transitions when the content really gets going. The dream clouds fade in (generated through the use of the opacity tool) and the clouds themselves also move by millimetres which creates the impression that the clouds or even the dream are about to take off which obviously it does. The third cloud below moves from its position and actually forms the basis of the transition into the next scene.

 The third cloud moves to the right of frame until it disappears as seen above and then moves from the left side of the next scene and expands, its so far one of the smoothest and once of my favourite transitions, the words then fade into view before the next frame is cut to.

So far I'm really pleased with what I have achieved though so far the dream transition is my favourite, probably cause its smoother and links well something I plan on trying to include throughout the rest of my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment