Sunday 13 October 2013

Final Music Choice...



After creating my animatic and going through all of my music options listed in my research I finally settled on the opening 28 seconds of the Electric Light Orchestras Mr Blue Sky, I had issues with Mark Ronson's Inversion  because it was too fast, I wasn't entirely convinced by Queen's a crazy little thing called love, although I love the song and it had great bounce I think it was also a little too fast and not quiet right for my visuals.

It ended up being between Bob Marley's Don't Worry be Happy and ELO's Mr Blue Sky and in the end I decided that the whistling opening of Bob Marley's Don't Worry be happy was actually too slow and not as upbeat as I would have liked. I wanted something fun, bouncy and consistently fast paced. Initially I had tried the Mr Blue Sky song and I didn't think it worked but after a good look at my frames and lengthening them so that the visuals were clear I found that it did work especially when I incorporated the light switch sound effect which helped to give my animation more of an opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment