Monday 21 October 2013

Pitch and Animatic


This is the animatic that I pitched on Monday, Strangely it took more time than I would have thought it would have to make my animatic but that was mostly due to music issues. I started off with the ELO's Mr Blue Sky but didnt think it matched the images well enough so I decided to then try out some of my other musical considerations (Bob Marley, Queen and Mark Ronson) however it was only when i realised that I should lengthen some of my frames that I realised the ELO's Mr Blue Sky worked perfectly.  No-one seemed to have any problems with my idea, text or visual style although it was recommended that I make it seem like the hamster is dreaming the resulting 'sensible energy considerations' sequence which I agree with since it will help to instigate more of a link between the hamster and renewable energy sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment